End of Financial Year Contemporary Art Sale!!!
23rd – 24th June 2018
10am – 4pm both days
Venue: Trades Hall, Camp Street Ballarat
Conditions of Entry
- All work must be original and by the artist submitting the entry
- All artists must be a paid up 2018/19 member of Ballarat Arts Alive.
- 20% commission will be taken on all sales.
- BAA will exercise all reasonable care in handling works but will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
- All artwork must be clearly marked with artists name, name of work, medium and price.
- All artwork will be set up by artists on Friday 22nd June between 10am – 4pm only. Artists will be required to have a list of work being sold, including price to be given to organisers.
- Artists are asked to attend the show over the weekend to talk to potential buyers about their work, minimum of 4 hours over the weekend. Payment for membership and stand hire can be made on day of set up, via eftpos or cash.
- Payment for paintings sold will be made to you through on-line banking. You will be asked to fill out the form below with your details. These details will kept strictly confidential by our Treasurer a CPA.
Become a member of BAA here: https://www.trybooking.com/WIRE
Email Entry form to: firstname.lastname@example.org